Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Challenge #181 - EGGS

Easter, hard-boiled, in a nest, it's up to you! 


Electra here :  This couple is ready for Easter dinner at Granny's.
They will have a lovely time, I am sure.


 credits can be found on my blog

Deena here:  I tried to go around the Easter route as I don't really give out Easter type cards, so I tried to hatch a spring chicken instead:
 

..........and Chat Noir here just to show you a more edible version, along with some artwork of course.  I had to retreat to my favourite ATC format to make these tributes to new beginnings.



Lots of tiny pieces of tissue paper, a little bit of bling, some embossed card.............and chocolate of course!!


Now get cracking and whip up some eggy goodness....you have until May 03 to join in this fun - just link up in the comment section below!

4 comments:

Carmen said...

I would like to enter the following "Eggs" In your challenge.
Found Here

Carmen

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Hope you all had a blessed Easter Sunday! Here's my contribution:

http://arnoldolromero.blogspot.com/2014/04/love-of-art.html

Borqna said...

Great projects!
Here is mine:

http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2014/04/week-16-easter-week-part-vii.html

Jez said...

My offering for the Eggs challenge is here