Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Challenge # 51 - Ready, Set, GO...

It's a common enough phrase, but we are SO not the common challenge blog.
.
.
We want you to make a SET of whatever it is you make.
.
.
Two or more makes a set. At least here it does.
.
.
And to make things a bit more interesting....
.
...MAKE YOUR SET WITHOUT PATTERNED PAPER.
.
.
* * * * *
.
.
Jana here: I made 2 sets of cards. Not quite over the bird thing, I added an adorable little owlie to half of them, and a pretty butterfly to the other half. These are supposed to be "One minute cards", but it took me longer than that. LOL Doesn't matter. I had fun. These would be perfect for a gift. I also made them matching card-envelope sets. It's so easy, a cave-woman could do it. Just take one of whatever stamps you are using, and stamp one of the images on the lower left corner of the envelope AND presto, instant matching card-envelope set.
.
.
.
Not quite sure I like the Kraft set.
.
.
.

.
Sorry about the scan. I just couldn't find a spot to work for pictures tonight.
Maybe tomorrow. (I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you though.)
.
AND
.
I made a set of 3 ATC's. I stamped them on white cardstock and colored one with colored pencils, one with Copic markers and the other with watercolor crayons. I love the way they all turned out so differently. You can see the color on the colored pencil one only slightly better in person. It really is faint.
.
.
.

.
I know I am not supposed to have favorites, but, I am in love with the watercolor crayon version. It's so bright and vibrant.
.
.
* * * * *
.
.
You've been prepped, you know the guidelines, you can do this,
.
.
.
NOW:
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

READY, SET, GO...
..
.
.

7 comments:

Amrita said...

I love the sweet graphics

Kristen H said...

Love the examples!
Love the challenge, and am off to play.
See you later!

Le said...

Hi again!
with the greatest pleasure:

http://lenetart.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-post_21.html

Thanks for the visiting me!

Kristen H said...

I left you a group award on my blog!

Electra said...

Are we ever fabulous! I LOVED last week's art!
This week I came up with this
Have a great weekend, everyone!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Can I use last week's challenge as an excuse for being so bird-brained that I forgot about the patterned paper???

Here is my set

Kristen H said...

Here is my card, thank you for looking Thank you for the fun challenge too!!!